[Gpdd] [SILLY] Duke's virtual Birthday Party

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 13:20:53 EST 2008

My distracted Mommy Slave waited until just now to contact Pig Air.
Daddy Slave said a while back I could go, but she just played silly
games and didn't make my reservation. I stared right at her, but she
thought I just wanted more food. (Well, I did mean that too, I guess.)
Anyway, I need pickup in Boston and I'll come back when I'm ready. She
says she has a "gig" on the 2nd, so she probably won't miss me for a
few extra days. All I know about gigs is that it gets extra noisy
around here before one and she acts all tired the day after one. Hmpf!
Good thing Daddy Slave takes extra good care of us on those days.

There is snow (icky cold white stuff) on the ground here so it's no
good raiding the garden. Mommy Slave has a little mint plant in the
kitchen and lots of salady things in the fridge so I should be able to
grab some stuff when she's not paying attention. Judging by breath, I'm
the only one who eats that mint anyway.

My slaves think I'm a quiet, reserved boar. Let's not tell them about
the partying, OK? No need to distract them from their proper roles in
restocking the fridge and freshening the haypile. ;-)

-Mike T. Pig
big, beautiful, and blonde LAPS member