[Gpdd] (Silly) To Guiny, from Tea

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 10:29:40 EST 2008

My dear lady Guinyvere (AKA Guiny), this is your precious Tea here, just wanting to reassure you that Biscuit and I will be coming to Dukes party - our slave is just being a bit slow at the moment (no thanks to the mini slave we now have who keeps pushing strange objects into our house when she is not looking!!!) - I am most looking forward to seeing you again, now wheee just need to find a piggie friend for Biscuit....

 Also my slave is keeping a log of all the emails that have been sent about Dukes birthday, which wheee will bring along to the party for Duke!
All my love and excited wheeeks,

Tea xxx