[Gpdd] [SILLY]<birtday preparations>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:56:22 EST 2008

Hi all!

This is the winky crew, we have so many things to say, we'll just put it in one email together.We hope we didnt forget anyone.

@Manny: It's me, Igor. I'm really glad to have you on board! You can be whatever you like, but we really could use someone extra for the cell block tango. It's really fierce and sexy, i'm sure peaches will be impressed. And it would be great too if you could pigticipate in the rumblestrut blues, it'll drive your little peach crazy!!

@leonard; leonard, would you like to pigticipate in the cavaret? It sounds like you have a great sense of style! You'd be a real addition. You work it girl!
Hi leonard; it's me, yaya. I'd love to exchange hairstyle tips! I'm the winky crew's barber. Currently i have given Igor an asymetrical haircut too, it looks really cool! I used to cut Jan the boar really short on top and leave a mullet on his sides..heehee mommy hated that. Aunty guiny is really good at dying hair! She can dye her butthair blond! (well..yellow actually, with the help of urinesoaked straw)

@the piggyfriends: Can we join you when you fly to oz? There are regular flights from amsterdam to the uk, so we thought it would be most convenient if we fly to the uk and join you there. We are happy that you are flying early. There is so much to be done.. Seussy can help us finding our way in the UK.

@Fugly; (Igor) i'm really sorry to be such a slave driver, but i want duke to have the bestest birthday of all birthdays ever!!! He sure is a great bloke (and ehh..the prospect of Lady bugs cane if i mess up also adds a little more enthousiasm on my side..). Btw, i looove the hat!

@Seussy (Suus) I do not mind a bit that you are a 6+ pig. Actually i find it very sexy. I prefer elderly boars (sean cellery, richard leave-ere) over those youngsters, like keandive revees or beet pitt.

Lots of wheeks!
The very excited winky crew!