[Gpdd] (Silly) "Whee just made it!!"

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 15:08:17 EST 2008

Tea & Biscuit have just sent me a text message, luckily they just made it in time to meet up with the group at the check in at Gatwick, apparently it was quite a sight with the boys running as fast as their little legs would carry them! Its a good thing that Biscuit is such a good wheeker and popcorner, as the group soon saw and heard him coming!!

 I await further messages, they did promise to keep me updated!!

Claire