[Gpdd] MISC: Happy Birthday, Duke!

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:57:21 EST 2008

Hey, Duke - Topper, here -

Thanks for the personal invitation to your
birthday bash and for the 'shout out' in
the digest a while back.  You've made it
to the "Big Time" now that you're turning 6!
I'm proud of you, buddy!  Welcome to the
Old Geezers Club - hahahahaha.

I'm sorry to have to say that I will not be
able to attend the festivities.  I know I am
missing lots of good times, good food, and
good company.  It sounds like the Party of
the Year, Dude!!

I am still having trouble with my teeth
<sigh> and mama says that I need to stay
close to home and my doctor.  I REALLY
wanted to be with you to help you celebrate
your big day and I thought right up until
the last minute that I might be able to get
there but, deep inside, I know mama is
right and I don't need to get too far from
home right now.  Seems like I'm just
feeling a little slower and quieter these
days, you know?

It looks like PigAir is chartering all over the
world for your party.  You're going to have
such a fun group of pigs there!  Sounds like
lots of them are already there and I know
y'all are having to have a fantastic time.
[And I'll bet that there will be plenty of
"What happens in Oz stays in Oz" going on
no matter how well chaperoned y'all are -
heh heh.]

My slave sends your slave lots of love.

Happy, happy Birthday, my friend!!

Have a blast, bro!