[Gpdd] silly; Fugly calls home

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 15:04:52 EST 2008

whee have arrived safely after escaping from duty free, should never have eaten those strange poos thank goodness for Dunya.

Igor has already been threatened with Lady Bugs cane, well he did interrupt her reunion with Duke by demanding to know?where the stage could be set up and when whee would be fed, he is so demanding.

I have shown Len how to make a romaine hat and he has let me wear his sombrero we are having such fun with fashion tips just need the bewitching girls to arrive and sort our costumes I wonder where they are?

Lady Bug is having problems with her mobile so I told her you would let her slave know she is ok, think she just needs to charge phone so once that is done she will be in touch herself.

Whee have plenty of food and space.

Well it was a long flight I am off to sleep now

Fugly the Famous