[Gpdd] Misc: Duke's Party

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 29 13:36:44 EST 2008

Hi all!.  Well, thanks to Glynis who e-mailed us some instructions,
we're off to Melbourne today on PigAir.  We had an overnight at that
hotel chain again, (Vet's) it's very clean  , but there are mostly dogs
and cats there.  I'm glad we'll be staying with Duke in Australia. Feef
and I are getting a bit lonesome for home!  We heard about the crew
going for tattoos, and we want to go too!!  Our Mom has a couple and we
think it's great fun.  Maybe a tattoo of parsley?  Oh, never mind, Feef
just told me they do it with needles!!  I don't like that idea after
all!  We're really looking forward to meeting all the girl piggies and
watching them dance!!  Maybe somepig will fall for me!!  Not for Feef,
of course, coz he has so much hair you can't tell which end is which!
We'll see you soon, and we're all ready to join in the morning wheeking!!
Rocky and Feef