[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Igor reports back home>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:01:50 EST 2008

Hi mommy!

I'm having such a wonderful time here in Oz! It is so nice to meet up with everyone. We have finished building the stage for the cavaret, we've practiced a lot so that means that by now, we have some leisure time to do fun stuff. We have replaced the shakespearian act with an ABBA act, it just wouldnt be the same without chester. The act is inspired on Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert... yes, that extra s is there on purpose (for the abba act from the movie; see here http://youtube.com/watch?v=AR_QFgD1y3Q&feature=related ). We watch a lot of movies here at night and one of them was priscilla. Those human boars, dressed up as girls wear outrageous things on their heads. There is one scene where they wear australian things like a emu (big ostrich-like bird see (about 2 minutes into the scene) http://youtube.com/watch?v=KNBsp565UeA&feature=related) and such. That got us all inspired. We put dessert and crazy hairdo's together and ah well.. Fugly and leonard had some great ideas. We're wearing veggies and flowers on our heads during that act (i have arranged a big birthdaydinner with glynis, so that all our bellies are very full). I want to keep it a secret what exactly we're wearing, so i'm not telling you right now. We are also still doing part of chicago, the moulin rouge and offcourse the rumblestrut blues. We also have a big party planned with lots of games and gifts. It will be so much fun! Samantha and tabitha brought a pinata. I'm not sure what it is but they promised to show us on duke's birthdayparty.

Ow mommy, mavis is such a lovely girl! When i saw her i was too nervous to eat my extra dandelion bouquet, so in the end, we shared both bouquets. Wow, that girl has an appetite *brrrrrr*..very sexy! After our private dinner we went for a ride in a kangaroo. We sat in its pouch and held paws. The kangeroo was really nice and he showed us a lot of that beautiful australian landscape. Then we watched the sun go down together...sigh...

The girls are just fine. Yaya is very happy to see charlie again. They think that no-one is watching but during the movies at night, they snuggle up against eachother very closely. Charlie will have some very clean ears when he gets home. Yaya also found a new barber and shoppingfriend in leonard. I think it is best that you warn leonards slave that they've been trying out new hairdo's on eachother. They are doing great but i dont think you'll like yaya's new haircut (she does btw)

Suus is very busy catching up with her laps friends. They have eaten so much that now suus is back on her lapswheight. She is very happy about that, especially since she wants to impress seussy. I dont think that is neccesary, seussy is quite smitten with her already, but anyways..

Okay, gotta go, there are other pigs waiting to send their slave an email.

Igor (and ofcourse suus and yaya)