[Gpdd] Virtual: Duke's party

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 12:25:34 EST 2008

Hi all,

  Tattoos?  Well I do have a small one on my ankle so I guess I won't mind, but I know how Pumpkin and Peaches feel about needles.  I think that will persuade them not to do it.

  Thanks, Glynis for the alert about the shopping trip.  I called the Egg card office and put a cap on Peaches' card so she can't spend too much.  They said they have seen a lot of activity on other pigs cards and were wondering what was going on.  I explained about Duke's party and they thought that might make an interesting Egg card commercial!

  When I cleaned Peaches' cage after she left I found a copy of Shopaholic Takes Australia and knew we slaves would be in trouble with overextended credit cards. Those piggies gotta get a job when they get back!  Any suggestions?

  I received a note from Manny's slave forwarding a message she received from Manny.  Seems he and Peaches are an item and enjoying each others company very much.  I hope the chaperons keep an eye on them.  I know how piggie emotions can get carried away.

  Pumpkin doesn't like to dress up or wear shoes.  He plans on performing  the Rumblestrutin Blues in his natural fur.  He has been watching old Blues Brothers movies and Chuck Berry so I think he will be adding some new moves.  Watch out girls!

  Glynis, say hi to my pigs and tell them I said to behave and clean up after themselves.

  Dee