[Gpdd] SILLY Jobs for the pigs.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jan 30 17:22:23 EST 2008

All of these naughty piggies who have maxed out their Egg Cards could find gainful employment and repay their slaves by hiring themselves out as gardeners.

I am a landscape gardener and sometimes have to take a poorly piggy with me to work. If the weather is nice I take along my folding pen and set it up on my client's lawn, where I can keep an eye on the piggy and he/she can eat the grass. Some of my regular clients like to see the piggies so I sometimes take a couple or three along anyway. They can mow quite a lot of lawn during an afternoon as I move the pen around to where I am working.

Imagine a whole herd of them lined up munching their way forward through the grass, fertilizing the lawn as they go. They could earn quite a few pounds / dollars etc.

Dee, Birdie and other slaves impoverished by the extravagant spending spree that sems to be going on in Oz, get some business cards printed and send those piggies to work as soon as the weather is suitable for them to be outside.

After hearing about the Olympig stadia that were built at Lake Elsinore and also the sets for the Cavaret, some of the boars could probably find themselves some carpentry work when they get home. There may also be a call for wardrobe and make-up assistants among some local theatre companies.

In case anyone is wondering, no pesticides etc. are allowed on the gardens where I take my piggy assistants. They are totally organic, as is my own.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in absentia.