[Gpdd] [SILLY] <G-Force>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 13:01:32 EDT 2008

Hey, guys, sorry for being off GPDD for so many months.  I run a law  office
and it's really busy with all the foreclosures.  The movie,  "G-Force", is
coming out next year. My roommate was an extra in it.  Movie  is done, it's in
post-production. The site, IMDB.com has the following Plot  Summary:

"The story is about a team of trained secret agent guinea pigs that takes  on
a mission for the US government. A specially trained squad of guinea pigs is
dispatched to stop a diabolical billionaire, who plans to taking over the
world  with household appliances. "

"Specially trained squad of Piggies"!  What's so unusual about  that????

I still have Rough and Ready.  I told them they are  forbidden from chewing
through my USB cables. I noticed that when I put my hand  down and they come
over to look for carrots, or whatever, their breaths are so  warm.

I'm growing Mint for the Pigs. Boy, do they love Mint!!  In a  restaurant,
you say, "No, don't eat mint garnish, just for looks."  Piggies  say, "No, don't
eat steak, just for looks."

Glen, Rough and Ready, with Whooper 1, Whooper 2, Midnight and  Twilight with
fond memories.