[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, CA Cookie and Little Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 14 12:21:49 EDT 2008

Mary Fran, please accept our very belated condolences on the passings of
Cookie and Little Bear.  We know what a shock it was when you discovered
that they'd been overcome with the heat in the van on a short trip, and
our hearts go out to you.  Your husband's description of how they will
think of you as they watch you from the Bridge was lovely.  We do
remember when Little Bear ran off last year, and we were so glad you
were reunited.  Piggies do make sure we never have a dull moment, don't
they?  Please know that Cookie and Little Bear were so lucky that you
discovered them at the feedstore and that they were adopted into your
loving family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday