[Gpdd] Health: Peaches

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 14:21:34 EDT 2008

I had to chuckle at the Sulsun Blue. Peter Gurney recommended Selsun, so for
Charlie I I gave him baths in Selsun Blue shampoo hoping that would work --
the only pigger I ever bathed.   Did Peaches wheek when she had the skin
scrapings done? Half the time or more the are inaccurate. As for the Ivermectin, he
could have given Peaches a shot and then given you two capped syringes to
administer orally 10 days apart. And there's even te good ole Ivermectin horse
paste that some of us use. (A spot about the size of a small peat on the end of a
Q-tip with the cotton bud cut off. And to bend the needle! humph!)
     Is Peaches a Teddy? Aren't they similar to a Rex? How neat.

Enjoy your vacation!!