[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Babu Franklin

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 21 10:27:07 EDT 2008

Ruth, we were so very sorry to read that Babu Franklin had passed away so soon after being adopted by his new family.  Please accept our belated condolences, and please also convey our condolences to his other family.  We know that it is so easy to second-guess our decisions in regard to our beloved piggies, but please don't.  You did the right thing in finding a family where he would have other piggie friends, and you obviously chose the right people and piggies, since he was loved so much by them.  We think that Babu Franklin was so lucky to have two families who cared so much about his well-being.  We are glad that you were able to visit him a couple of times in his new home and that you were able to take home some of his ashes to bury with his sweet Nani Alice.

We hope you won't leave the list.  It is not only for people who have piggies but also for those who love them -- and you certainly qualify.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday