[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Girls Wheekend...??>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 03:11:07 EDT 2008

Hi Dana,

Thank you for informing me. I'm getting very worried here, ever since I received the bill for the egg-card (it's a good thing suus has a job as a lawn architect) i'm really wondering what they did. The girls arent telling me anything either and Igor had to leave early to help Fugly set up the bachelor party in france so he had no time to question them.

All I know I that they slept an awfull lot ever since they came home. But i'm wondering....I still remember that time when the girls went to a club and Igor ended up with all those dollarbills between his curls. Our girls are no angels either...

I guess they werent telling anything because they didnt want to give the boys an excuse to misbehave (as if that matters....tsssk... they are very good at doing that on their own accord ;-) )

Worried Slave Janneke and innocent looking yaya and suus.