[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Will

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Jun 4 20:44:42 EDT 2008

Suze, Rocky, and Feef, we are so very sorry to hear of Will's passing; please accept our very belated condolences.  We definitely understand everything he went through, since our Tumbleweed lost a tooth last year and got an infection which we didn't discover until a couple of months ago.  We are still fighting it.  Please know that you did all you could for Will, as did your wonderful petsitter.  Teeth problems can be so difficult to treat, and our hearts go out to you.  You did the right thing in helping him to the Bridge when he no longer felt like moving or eating his Critical Care.  He was so lucky that you were so observant and aware of his health and that you loved him so much.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him; how sweet that he so calmly put up with the shenanigans of his younger brothers.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday