[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Wedding!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:54:30 EDT 2008

Hey Mommy,
It's me, yaya. The princess and Teddy are looking lovely!! Ow you should be here. The princess is soo beautiful!
I want white hair, just like the princess.
Igor was prancing proudly around his pink car after we arrived. Tsssk.. he even didnt want to go inside, so I bit him and told him this is not the Igorshow (I bet you're proud..*evil grin*).
After that he was a lot nicer and came inside and watched the ceremonie.
Fugly is looking after me and suus a bit. I feel a bit lonely without charlie and Igor is too busy with mavis and his car. fulgy is a perfect gentleman, samantha sure is a lucky girl.
Okay, gotta go! They are eating the weddingcake!!
Yaya (and Suus)