[Gpdd] Virtual: Our Wedding Day

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 13:39:43 EDT 2008

Teddy here.
This is the most exciting day of my life!  I am so wild about my Princess Snowflake!!!  She is beyond gorgeous and wonderful and clever and fun and...everything I could ever imagine and more.
Last night Princess Snowflake and I had the pighearsal dinner for our friends and it was a blast!  I love all of you guys!!!  Princess Snowflake and I are so fortunate to have such caring friends (a bit mischievious, but that's cool with us!)
I can't wait until 5:30pm (Charlotte, NC time) to finally make our union official!
The lovely Princess and I will send pigtures to the families at home.
Thank you all for the wedding wishes.
Love,
Teddy and his bride TODAY (!!!) the Beautiful Princess Snowflake

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.