[Gpdd] virtual; Camping

M MFug at live.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 15:19:44 EDT 2008

Hi Piggyfriends Fugly has not forgotten that this wheekend is camping wheekend unfortunately the little guy has got his dates mixed up and is already  en route to camp Piggyfriends, he has his own tent with him so if Slave Penny can let him stay in the garden I am sure he will be on his best behaviour, could somepig let me know he has arrived safely.

Fugly checking out his new tent
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/TGPF2007/mandfugly/IMG_0231.jpg

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/TGPF2007/mandfugly/?action=view&current=IMG_0234.jpg

and in his SAS activity tube
http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/TGPF2007/mandfugly/?action=view&current=IMG_0235.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/TGPF2007/mandfugly/IMG_0236.jpg

luckily these both fold down flat for easy transportation

Hope links work as this is 1st time I have tried them