[Gpdd] virtual; camping

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 13:01:41 EDT 2008

Hi Mummy, today is Lady Bugs birthday, I had to phone Igor when I arrived at Piggyfriends to remind him to bring Lady Bugs present, I cant tell you what it is as we are not presenting it until this afternoon and I dont want to ruin the surprise, I am sure Lady Bug will love it though. When I phoned Igor he was asleep so I woke him up hee hee lazy little piggy.

I will let Lady Bug know that you wish her a happy birthday, she is around here somewhere holding hands with Duke who arrived a bit late coz he had his toothies trimmed again, but he is feeling a lot better now, Igor is looking after his eyes.

Last night we had campfire and sang lots of songs but I cant remember the words we are having another campfire tonight.

As there is a paint ball place just down the road some of us are going to stay longer and have a paint ball rematch, hee hee will let you know when to expect me home, dont wait up.

We also have to give the assault course some more use, you know how it is.

Fugly the famous fabulous (fantabulous new word from my buddy Duke) fighter