[Gpdd] Virtual:Camping and LB's Birthday

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 00:16:17 EDT 2008

Well, I put The Lady Bug on the PigAir flight tonight.  She didn't hear from Duke so she wondered if he was having tooth problems again but she decided she wasn't going to let that stop her from going camping and having fun.  She told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted to fly by herself and that she would do "just fine thank you!"  Well, I did talk to the attendents and they promised me they'd keep a close eye on her to be sure all was well.

  Is there any chance that a couple of the Piggyfriends could meet her flight at Gatwick?  I would feel so much better if she didn't have to arrange for transportation by herself.  She sometimes over-estimates what she's able to do.

  Lady Bug was so happy to hear that the very fine slave Penny had cleared out the summerhouse as she is just not to keen on the idea of sleeping on the ground.  She's afraid the cold would bother her arthritis and she does not want to miss a moment's fun.  She is bringing her cozy sak for sleeping as she finds them quite warm and comfortable.

  Just in case the night's do become a little chilly she is bringing plenty of apple and carrot wine for sitting around the campfire.  She also has a shawl that she likes and plans to use it against the night air.  I must add here that I didn't notice until I got back home, she forgot her cane.  I suspect she did it on purpose so no one has to worry about getting popped on the nose for anything!

  She told me that despite being 6 years old she is feeling quite fine but did promise to take her medicines as she's supposed to.  (If she had not promised I would have kept her here.)  She is very excited about riding in a convertable and feeling the wind in her hair and flopping her ears.  She definitely likes the idea of picking your own in the neighbors field.  Her hearing and nose are as keen as ever.  Penny, please do be sure she does not make a "pig" out of herself and try and eat ALL the roses you have so tenderly set aside for all to eat.

  Anyway, I do need her to come home on Monday.  Don't let her overstay her welcome.  She has heard all the great stories of the Piggyfriends and just might decide to stay forever.

  Here's hoping all goes well.

  Already lonesome slave, Joan