[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Camping and Birthday weekend

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jun 14 04:23:44 EDT 2008

The air is full of the sounds of tent pegs being hammered in, mixed with mild expletives as paws are hammered too and tents fall down but all is going well here at Piggyfriends. Fugly's tent is being admired by all. My boars are keen to get their SAS course set out but I have told them that they must help everypig set up their camping equipment first.

Don't worry about Lady Bug, Joan. Daisy and Halloween set off to meet her from her flight and will have arrived at Gatwick in plenty of time for a snack at the salad bar before her flight lands.

If she has need of her cane for getting around as opposed to tapping errant piggies on the nose, I am sure that one can be fashioned from a garden cane. She should not be too cold in the summerhouse as, despite our rotten climate, there are lots of blankets and piles of hay to share. Diamond has offered to share her arthritis medicine with her and will give her a bottle of tablets to bring home afterwards. The apple and carrot wine will be an excellent addition to the campfire party. Thank you!

I haven't heard from Duke yet either and hope that he will be here in time for the party tomorrow. He does have a very long way to come from Oz.

More piggies are arriving so I will post an update later, together with an announcement of a new arrival at Piggyfriends. Yes, I know that Shadow was to be the last new Piggyfriend but so was Minstrel before him and Midnight and Buttons before him..............

Penny and the Piggyfriends.