[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Camping and Lady Bug's birthday.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jun 15 17:43:12 EDT 2008

Hi there, Gulliver Piggyfriend here. Don't worry all you slaves out there - all of your piggies are enjoying themselves camping in our garden and nopig has fallen in the pond yet.

We had a lovely day today as it was Lady Bug's birthday. There were balloons and streamers, music and dancing and lots of presents for Lady Bug. We ate piles of veggies from Slave's garden but I'm sure that there are some left for tomorrow, at least I hope so! There was a big carrot cake with candles on it and we helped Lady Bug blow them out and we all sang "Happy Birthday to you".

Some of our guests did not know what the SAS is but they really enjoyed playing soldiers in our garden. For you slaves who don't live in England let me tell you that the SAS are an elite regiment of soldiers, who do all sorts of exciting things like counter terrorism and secret missions. In fact they are so secret that they probably do things that no-one else knows about. I don't know what they would be called in your countries but our games involve a lot of sneaking around in camouflage gear and hiding and ambushing and..............other stuff like that. We practised survival skills - living off the land in enemy countries. Actually that is quite easy in the garden as it is full of food but we did sneak into the kitchen and opened the fridge ( very secretly of course ) and then we sneaked in and raided the fruit bowl.

Someone from the local newspaper came round and took photos of Lady Bug. Don't get too excited Joan - not a lot happens in our village and a cat up a tree is likely to make the front page - but we all loved posing for pigtures. She took photos of Igor's car so that might be shown in a motoring magazine. Maybe they will send us some prints.

In the afternoon we had a football match, recreating the events of the PigOlympigs. Igor is not as good at football as Jan the Boar but he tried very hard and will surely improve with practice. It is just as well that his slave gave him a haircut before he came or he would have fallen over it.

Lots of the girls sat around on lawn chairs and watched us ( or perhaps they were merely gossiping ).

In the morning we are going to the paintball centre, which should not be too busy on a Monday. We don't want to get mixed up with slaves playing paintball as they might feel silly being beaten by a team of piggies.

We will make sure that Lady Bug catches her flight home OK. We wish that she could stay but Slave says that she must go home soon. I expect that she is missing her slave and the nice weather in California. Although it was meant to be wet all weekend we have been very lucky and it didn't rain at all.

All of us Piggyfriends are so pleased that such a wonderful group of piggies have come to our camping weekend. Thank you, slaves, for allowing them to come. We have had so much fun. We are going to light the campfire again now and have another sing-song. Slave says that we should toast marshmallows but I am not sure that I would like them. Maybe we could toast carrots. Lady Bug's wine is really delicious and we have forgotten what we got up to last night but I'm sure everypig behaved themselves ( cough cough ).

Now, where did I leave those matches?

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.