[Gpdd] announcement: RIP Dear CA Cookie and Little Bear

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 10:52:02 EDT 2008

Dear Mary Fran

I have only just heard about the very sad loss of your beloved
California Cookie and Little Bear as I have been away (taking an exam).
How heartbreaking to lose two beloved piggies at the same time.  I am sure
that one day another piggy (or two) will decide to adopt you for their
own, but in the mean time, please be comforted by knowing that everyone on
the digest knows how devastated you must feel and sends their heartfelt
sympathy to you.  In time you will be able to remember CA Cookie's and
Little Bear's adventures with smiles instead of tears; they knew how much
you loved them both, and will watch over you from the Bridge.

With our deepest sympathy and condolences,

Kay and the Piggy Porcelains

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo