[Gpdd] FW: virtual; camping

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 07:06:35 EDT 2008

Subject: RE: virtual; campingDate: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:40:46 +1000

Fugly me matewould you mind posting for me.........grrrrrrrrrrr granny's puter really went broke today... it would not start so when she sent a lovely message from me for my darling LB it was rejected i think also she must've stuffed up.. maybe no heading we think?? i wanted to say.... if you would pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee put this in for me so it's on...  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADY BUG HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU XXXXX My darling Lady Bug happy birthday i'm sorry i'm late to reply there's been a puter problem grrri also need to apologise to your mummy, Joan i am there, but i did arrive a bit late i had toofie problems i broke a toofie and then Brendan had to cut the other one off to make it all better, but then i could't eat :( Please know that i will take care of the most beautiful girl in the world my darling LB i will help her but not crowd her, i will do as she asks but not bow to her if she doesn't want me to... but i will also present her with a beautiful flower tribute i had made just for her and i also sent her a card via that snail mail... i just hope it made it in time if not i'll be real real cross and disappointed... SOB SOB  I'm so impressed that my beautiful girl turned 6 she's had to go thru the most horrible test and time... her slave her beautiful mummy has had to go thru so much it's not always been easy.... but LB has come thru she's a tribute to Joan and herself xxxxxxx all my loveDuke xxxxxxx   p.s. thanks Fugly you're a real good mate for doing this i owe you if i can i can always throw in some more roses for your beautiful girl... i'm sure she'd love them xxx your big buddy Duke xxx