[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Camping life>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:08:30 EDT 2008

Hi Slave,

It's me, Yaya! I know you are anxious about how we're doing. Especially since you plan to go camping yourself later this summer for the first time.

Well, I must tell you, camping is really great! You know what the best part is? When you wake up in the morning you can stick your head outside your tent and just start eating. hmm.. I'm not sure you if like grass though...

What is also very nice is that you can poo everywhere and the owner of the lawn your camping on is actally happy with that since poo is a great fertiliser.. Heehee.. so no 'you smell so bad, you guys should be renamed the Stinky team'!!!

Bathing is not that great though. You know I prefer to have bath instead of licking myself clean (the very thought.. yuk). When i decide to have a shower, i put on my slippers, grab my gorgeous guinea shampoo and put a towel around my waist (that's not easy for a piggy, mind you. But i cannot have all those boars seeing me walking to the shower naked). Then I walk to the little house where the showers are (strangely deserted..) where I find out that I need a special coin in order to get hot water!!! Mumble mumble... So... when i finally do manage to get a coin and get down there again. I only get hot water for about 5 minutes!!!! Turns out that Igor secretly washed his hair too because of a stawberry-paintball incident. Tssssk.. It took him a while to work up the courage to get under the shower; that's why there was so little hot water left.
No slave, I really have to admit, being carried to the bath, having a shampoo massage, being rinsed with water just the right temperature and then blowdried with nice warm hot air and curling up in a big pile of fresh hay... your bathing service is quite tolerable I suppose.

Okay, gotta go, gulliver just got the fire going and I just love wheeking all the classic guinea pig songs.

Yaya