[Gpdd] misc; Classroom Pig

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 13:21:30 EDT 2008

Hi Laura, that is a very tough decision you are facing, I am guessing you are in America, in the UK we have the RSPCA who we would report the school to they should then ensure that the piggy got the proper care it needed, do you have anything like that where you are?

The other option is the local council again a UK word but I assume you have similar.

Failing that can you offer to take the piggy and if they let you, you could then rehome to a loving home.

I wish you the very best of luck