[Gpdd] MISC: Coming to Scotland

Ruth Leibowitz dr.leibq at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:01:39 EDT 2008

Dear fellow guinea pig lovers:

I am traveling to Scotland for the first time soon.  Since this is an international list, I was wondering if any of you live in or very close to Glasgow?  I will be staying there for a couple of days before and after a workshop on the Isle of Cumbrae.  If any of you live there and would like to meet for a cup of coffee and perhaps a delightful conversation of the guinea pigs we have known, please feel free to get in touch with me back-channel at Dr.Leibq at hotmail.com.

Good wishes,
Ruth in Portland