[Gpdd] HEALTH; mammary tumor

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 09:30:48 EDT 2008

Hi again pat.
Just an after thought .

After showing our vet a print out of a article by Peter Gurney, on the
dangers  of anaesthetics pigs for dental  work our vet now files and
trims our pigs molars without aesthetic  (thanks to late Peter , as at
least one of our old bores would most certainly died under aesthetic ).

Why don’t  you ask your vet to do a biopsy using a local antistatic .
Just a thought.

Yours again, Dave, Yvonne and the herd at piggy palace UK