[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Trixie

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 14:27:55 EDT 2008

Marsha

We just wanted to add our sincere condolences to those already received on
the sad departure of your precious piggie Trixie to the Rainbow Bridge. Slave
Debbie has been in the same position as you, praying for what's best for a
poorly piggie even though she has known that is likely to mean a painful loss
for her. In fact, she sings a song every night at bedtime about the Rainbow
Bridge, just in case anyone finds themselves heading there unexpectedly during
the night (as Pirouette once did), and if any of the Dolly Mixtures is really
ill, she sings a different song telling them their time has come and they
must  go to that happy place and wait for the rest of us.

We have lost two Dolly Mixtures since Christmas, and we know how hard it  is.
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this sad time, and
reaching out to hug you across the ocean.

Run free, treasured Trixie, and enjoy that luscious meadow and being
reunited with your friends who have already gone there.

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures