[Gpdd] HEALTH: Calico's Surgery

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 18:07:50 EDT 2008

Hello To All Cavies and Slaves:

I haven't been on the list for a while due to illness and family  problems.
When trying to catch up, I was so very sorry to see how many of  our dear fur
babies were ill, or had passed over the bridge.  Sincere  condolences to all
who lost fur babies or have an ill fur baby.  My 3  1 /2 year old cavy,
Snickers, has developed a fairly large tumor on  his head, between his eyes.  He had
a needle biopsy done a month or so ago,  which came back inconclusive.  The
vet recommended watching the tumor  closely and bringing Snickers back if it
grew larger.  Well, to make a long  story shorter, the tumor did grow larger, and
Snickers is scheduled for surgery  Wednesday morning.  The Story Cavies and
I, Debra, would appreciate prayers  and healing thoughts to be sent Snicker's
way.  We hope and pray that his  surgery goes well and that he will have a
complete recovery.  We are also  praying that the tumor is not cancerous and will
not have spread to the rest of  his body.  He is a sweet, gentle boy, who is
very much loved. He is also a  member of the LAPS piggy club.  We hope he has
many more happy years of  life.

Wheeeeeeks from,
Debra and The Story Piggies