[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Candle Lighting March 9th, 8 pm

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 16:27:22 EST 2008

What:  Annual memorial candle lighting - real, not virtual.
  Where:  In your place of choice (home, outside, anywhere).
  Why:  To honor Peter Gurney, a guinea pig authority, author, and advocate, who passed away from cancer in July 2006 in England.
  When:  Sunday, March 9th, 2008, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone
  How:  Just light a candle to honor Peter and all of the guinea pigs who are with him at the Rainbow Bridge.  Afterwards send me an email or send a post to the Digest, telling me where you are (town or city, state (if applicable), and country (if not in US) and I will compile a list of all the places where a candle was lit and post it on the Digest.

  The light will move around the world, as it goes through each time zone.
  You can do this with or without your piggies, and make it as personal as you want.  Details about Peter Gurney are on the GPDD home page.