[Gpdd] [Misc] Marie-Louise

kaplans at peoplepc.com kaplans at peoplepc.com
Wed Mar 5 20:09:50 EST 2008

Dear Marie-Louise

My, my. That's a lot of males. Are any of them still alive? I know that that sound terrible but, man, one to nine. I'm not really wanting a answer, it's just I've never herd of such a thing.
Thank you so, so much for saving her. My piggies nearly choked on their veggies when I read your email to them. : )

Thank you for all the help that everyone has given me about lice and mites. I have been treating mites that same way for years, ( with Ivermectin) but I was not so sure about lice. Thank you again to all that wrote in with their help.

Sarah and her piggy gang.