[Gpdd] MISC Maire Louise's rescue

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Mar 6 07:29:41 EST 2008

Well done Marie Louise for giving a home to that little sow. It sounds as though those nine boars need rehoming too.

My Sapphire was living with four boars when I went to rescue her, all five cramped in a tiny wooden hutch. I was sure that she would turn out to be pregnant again ( three of those boars were her adolescent sons ) but she was very fortunate and had escaped another pregnancy. All five were thin and in poor condition so maybe the boars had not the strength to bother her.

I hope that your little sow will be as lucky as Sapphire and that you can find her a loving home.

Another cage in the dining room? Sounds like Piggyfriends.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.