[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle...

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 19:59:04 EDT 2008

Just another reminder if you lit a candle for Peter Gurney, to send me your location so that I can add it to the list of all the places where the light traveled.  For those who have already emailed me or posted to the GPDD, thank you.  I am putting the list together and will post it on the GPDD soon.  Just trying to make sure no one is left out.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)