[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Chip McDreamy

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 07:28:44 EDT 2008

Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas

We were so sorry to hear that Chip had departed for The Rainbow Bridge. We
know how very quickly piggie illnesses can emerge, and we are sure you did the
right thing in just ensuring he was comfortable and staying with him to see
him  off on his epic journey. As you say, he has gone to a better place, where
he  will be reunited with his brother Alf and so many other piggies that have
gone  on ahead, but we are sure he knew how very much he was loved here on our
earth.

Please find some comfort in the fact that slaves all over the world are
thinking of you at this difficult time.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures