[Gpdd] Bridge: Fidget RIP little one!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 22:58:52 EDT 2008

Debbie,
     I was so sorry to read of Fidget's passing and touched by your story of
his life and his going on to the Bridge. So often I am at a complete loss as
to what to say. You've been so dedicated to your herd and I think everyone
admires you for rescuing such a big group of piggies from that despicable "crock"
woman. I know that I do.   I watch the numbers decline -- only 11 little
piggies now, but you saved so many of them from so much suffering in the cold and
that miserable haphazard shack or pseudo-shelter she (the crocodile woman) had
them in.
     Memories of the stories of your little Cherub linger as do the stories
of all your babies. Gentle natural deaths are the best, I think and I'm glad
that this was the case with Fidget.
     You have done so much for so many of the little ones.

     Run free, little Fidget. Lots of food and friends at the Bridge!

Our Condolences,
Alge, Charlie and.... to be announced.