[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Augustus

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Mar 21 17:20:47 EDT 2008

Jodi, your tribute to Augustus was beautiful, and we are so glad that you shared his life with us, although it is a very sad time.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.  Yes, we know exactly what you mean about thinking you would have more time with him; so many piggie passings are quick and unexpected.  However, please know that six years is a wonderful lifespan for a piggie.  You definitely brought your sweet boy alive for us as you told of how he was a free-range piggie for many years, how he would come look for you when he wanted laptime, and how he eagerly ran to the bedroom to get his treats.  What a wonderful life you gave him.  We are glad that his passing was peaceful and that you were able to feed him and see him before he made his final journey.  Augustus was lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine