[Gpdd] (Bridge) Re: Passing of Joe

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 10:29:22 EDT 2008

I was shocked to read of the passing of Joseph Petrillo. Like Alge, I had been expecting him to post "any day now"...since he would pop in occasionally to offer words of comfort at the loss of a precious piggy. I know he helped me on several occasions when one of my pigs went to the Bridge, and when Joe's "Boy" George died, I cried as if the loss were my own. I am in tears even now. Very few people have such a gift for words that Joe had.  I can envision him entering the gates of the Rainbow Bridge, being greeted ecstatically by George and getting introduced to everyone by Peter Gurney.

  Though this side of the Bridge mourns your loss, be at peace Joe--you will never be parted from your beloved George ever again. Until we meet at the Rainbow Bridge...

  -Stacy and the solemn Squee Squad (Maxine, Willie, Pinkerton, Tigger, Scooter, Pip, and Lulu Belle)