[Gpdd] [MISC] re Chip

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 12:44:35 EDT 2008

I want to thank everyone for their condolences and warm thoughts regarding Chip's trip to the Rainbow Bridge. I know he is up their having a ball with his brother Alf. I can just imagine the Mc Brothers woooing the girl piggies. They must be in heaven...........

  Suzy, and all of the other slaves who have had fur babies go to the bridge or sick little piggies, you are in our thoughts.

  Gwen and the Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Leggs, Jules
  In loving memory Alf and Chip