[Gpdd] Misc: Losses, Sickness, the Move

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Mar 26 13:05:56 EDT 2008

Hello Slaves,
First, I would like to say that I am sooooo Sad to
read of all of our losses on the Digest. It breaks
my Heart when my fellow Digest friends are in
mourning. And hopefully, the ones who aren't
feeling their Best will be feeling better soon too.

This past wheeeekend, the Princess and I moved
into our new Bachelorette pad. It was probably the
smoothest move I ever had: The movers arrived
at 8:20am...they were done at 10:30am-ish...my new
t.v. arrived right when the movers were leaving...and
then the cable guy got there around 11am. It was
Awesome. Daddy Slave has been very Nice to us
and he helped us moved and has been getting
our computer stuff and other stuff set up. I'm not into
electronics and he likes that kind of stuff, so I'm
Happy he's been so helpful and that whee are having
an amicable break-up.

Well, I just wanted to write a quick note to ya'll. I have
to go to a meeting now. Boo hoo.

I'll write more later this wheeeeeek...

          Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)