[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Tara

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 15:01:41 EDT 2008

Theresa, Tommy, Chucky, and Lil Bit

Once again we are behind with our gpdd, but we just wanted to express our
sincere condolences on the departure of Tara to the Rainbow Bridge. She was a
special piggie, not least because she introduced you to the delights of piggie
slavery. We hope her buddy Jesse will be able to cope with the grief, and
perhaps be introduced to a new friend in a separate cage.

It is always sad to lose a piggie, but may it bring some comfort to know
that piggies and slaves all over the world understand your grief and  wish you
well.

Debbie and the 10 Dolly Mixtures