[Gpdd] [HEALTH] clumpy poops

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 16:53:07 EDT 2008

Hi I just recently wrote my pancake who is doing better thank you. But We
have noticed that our waffles has been having clumpy poops.  At first I  thought
his poops were mussy and he likes to do business in the same place so  they
clumped together. However we only notice it maybe once a week until last
night. Waffles was out running around during his play time and I noticed his  butt
looked funny. I pointed it out to my husband and we realized he actually
poops out these clumpy poops.  They are pretty big, It's almost like 8  nomal
poops stuck together.  When you look in his cage he has alot of  normal poops too.
What could be causing this? and is there anything to worry  about.  It's just
odd becasue he just started doing this. Just wondering if  he needs to visit
the vet...

Thanks for the help
Kelly with the crew  (pancake, waffles, and  gunner.)

Home.