[Gpdd] Misc:All kinds of stuff

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 15:52:33 EDT 2008

My goodness!  I go away from the Digest for a few days and find all kinds of things have been going on.  First of all, my condolences to all who have lost fur babies recently.  It's a hard sad thing to lose one of these special creatures.  They each leave such a large hole in our hearts don't they.

  Congratulations to the new fur babies and a very Happy Birthday to the Scamps both first timers and ones older than 5.  The Lady Bug always wants to be assured that you get more than your fair share on your birthday.

  Joan/Lady Bug