[Gpdd] virtual: Boars night

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun May 25 12:37:05 EDT 2008

Hey Mummy just to let you know paint balling was great fun, think the Dukes of Hazard one but not sure as we all got confused and shot anything that moved, that included several trees that were blowing in the breeze ohh well.

Teddy was easy to spot coz of his big hat so he ended up multi coloured heehee luckily he has enough time to get home and cleaned for the wedding or he would be in trouble.

Manny shot me twice and we are on the same team, think he may have been a double agent hmmmm

Igors hair is such a mess he is gonna be in big trouble when he gets home, mind you he has been good with cleaning Dukes eye for him so maybe his mummy will let him of this once, maybe Dukes granny could put in a good word for him.

Shadow says they have paintball near where he lives so when we go for pignic and campig we can play again hurray

Well its time for big sleep now before we go sight seeing tomorrow

Fugly