[Gpdd] Announcement: Introducing Blackberry

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 11:50:24 EST 2008

Hello Everyone

I took in an unwanted guinea pig named Blackberry. A teenager had gotten tired of Blackberry and was not taking care of her. Her Mom remembered that I had guinea pigs and called me up.
When she said she was all black with long hair, I said I would take her. She reminds me so much of my Sabrina. Sabrina was a Abby. Blackberry has long hair. She said she just gave her a hair cut. I think she is about 2 1/2 years old. She is afraid, but I can tell she is a sweet pig.
I just hope my landlord doesn't come in and see her. I will keep her in the back craft room when I am not here. Dexter is afraid of her right now. He will change his mind when she comes in heat. She may have to stay in another room. She is so beautiful though. You can see here on my tripod.com website under "My Pets".  The link is below.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com