[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Barnee

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Nov 11 17:20:52 EST 2008

Darling Kacee

I'm so so sorry sweetie, when I got your next email I was busy with the
phone so didn't see it in time..............
>From the moment I saw it I had you in my thoughts, just knowing what
hell you were putting yourself thru.  But love you did the best thing
for the brave boy, I'm sure he knew and loved you even more for helping
him.  What a brave man he was and such a fighter, I used to tell Dukey
about Barnee so that he'd be encouraged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will miss hearing about his antics and how kind he always was to his
cage mates, bless him a true little gentleman.
RIP Barnee run free at the bridge little guy, you've got many family
members to catch up with and look up Dukey as I know he loved to chat to
you on your many virtual trips.  As you were the elder statesman for the
Munchees I know how much you'll be missed by all your family but NEVER
forgotten, I'm sure you've passed on your wise and caring ways to many
of the other Munchees bless you little man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
))))) for you love and for the Munchees.
Another of our beautiful piggies has travelled.......another little star
shining above us all.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx