[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Question

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Nov 14 14:30:05 EST 2008

Joanie,

There are always sad times when many piggies depart for the Rainbow Bridge in a short space of time. We do have quite a lot of members and many of those, myself included, have a lot of piggies so losing them is an occupational hazard. I usually have between 20 and 30 piggies in my little sanctuary, currently 25, so, statistically, there are going to be many sad days, especially when I have brothers and sisters all growing old together.

Also, many of us like to share our piggies' stories with the rest of our group, who all understand what we are going through.

You may not have come across any of these yet but we do have "Virtual" events in which our little ones pigticipate in group fun. Since I have been a member we have had the PigOlympigs, at Lake Elsinore, an exciting trip to Australia, a wonderful Royal Wedding, preceded by a boars' night in Paris and a camping trip to celebrate Lady Bug's birthday, held in my garden. All via the virtual airline "PigAir", which travels everywhere.

We can all write a story from our piggies' point of view and through these we have come to know each other's piggies very well so it is only natural to pass on news of these little ones, even the very sad news that comes to us all.

You might like to delve in the GPDD Archives to read some of these stories.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.