[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Blinkz web site problems

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:21:24 EST 2008

I know that several gpdd members have a blinkz web site and I was wondering if they are experiencing the same problem as me. In fact, it was someone on the digest who told me about the blinkz sites in the first place. My site (www.squeakers17.blinkz.com) has not been working for over a week now and I am a little concerned. I get a "timed out" message, and I doubt their suggestion that the site is overly busy! This happened a few months ago too, but it didn't last as long as this. I suppose with a free web site I should expect a few troubles, but I would like to know if it's just me, or all blinkz sites, before I do something about it. A couple of weeks ago Penny and the Piggyfriends mentioned my site on the digest and the Squeakers went completely over the top with excitement when the site had nearly 100 hits in one day! I think the Squeakers, as celebrities, were on the phone to book their feature in "Hello" magazine. I would be very grateful if anyone out there with a blinkz site could tell me if theirs is working or not. Thank you.
Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers