[Gpdd] Misc: Scamps site (and PLAY)

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:13:18 EST 2008

Hi all,

I just want to let you know I'm still making the SCAMPS website.
http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/
It has been updated a lot recently, sadly mostly because of SCAMPS making
their departures for the bridge...
I guess the risk of SCAMPS going over the rainbow bridge is higher then of
piggies under 5 years.

If you have a SCAMPS piggy (that is a piggy of 5 years old or older) and you
want him or her added to the SCAMPS let me know.
Please send me a story, profile, anything you want us GPDD-ers to know about
your SCAMP and add a pigture if you have one.
There is a special section for our SCAMPS over the Bridge...

Wheeks and greetings,
Mieke and the Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
and the shelter boys: Toby and Chico

p.s. Sorry still did not get Janneke's correction for our latest PLAY...
Maybe it helps if we all spam Janneke? (I guess she is just very busy..)
However you can all read our Previous PLAY on the page I made:
http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor's PLAY/PlayPage.HTML
(i hope you can all see it, since it's been giving us some trouble lately..,
right now I cannot update it,
so even if Janneke corrected the last version I could not add it. We are
thinking about getting a domain name for our piggies pages,
anyone have a suggestion for the domain name? we're thinking about
www.winkies.nl or www.winkygang.nl)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl